- A woman in France called in a bomb threat to prevent her husband from flying to see his mistress.
- She now faces up to six months in prison.
- Authorities traced the call back to her home in France where she confessed to making the call.
- Opened cases are now held against her in Switzerland and France.
People will do anything to keep the ones they love. The French are no exception. In fact, the French are known for love. Their music, their food, their movies, all envelope a world that revolves around love. Well, this French woman may have taken her a love a little too far.
She is now facing up to six months in prison because of her love. Apparently, she called in a bomb threat to a Swiss airport, to prevent her husband from going to see the women she believes to be his mistress. The fake threat made the Geneva Cointrin Airport increase their security measures, which in turn, caused delays.
The authorities traced the call back to a home in France where the women confessed to making the call. That is where she made her confession. That she only made the call to prevent her husband from seeing his mistress. If that doesn't sound like a French movie, what does?
At a hearing on Thursday the husband denied having an affair. The woman now has opened cases against her in not only France but Switzerland as well.
I guess the old saying, “love makes you do stupid things,” really is true.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347636580403, 4335184740403, 4334008467507″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine