Tonight, we're bringing you the latest updates from Ukraine, including Chernobyl and the Biden administration's response.
We're also looking at the impact on the stock market, the verdict in the trial of former Minneapolis police officers, and when to expect Biden's SCOTUS pick.
Ukraine, Chernobyl, George Floyd & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Russia-Ukraine War Means Higher Prices for Gas, Food, and Metals
- SEC Investigates Elon Musk and Brother For Insider Trading
- Are Corporations Using Inflation To Raise Prices Excessively?
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine