Missiles Strike Lviv | We begin this morning in Lviv, where missiles have hit the western Ukrainian city that's home to thousands of displaced Ukrainian and near the border with Poland.
Later today, President Joe Biden will have what's expected to be a tense call with Chinese leader Xi Jinping on Russia. People in central Texas have been told to leave as crews battle wildfires.
Meanwhile, public health officials are keeping a close watch on the UK's rising Covid cases, caused by a subvariant that already accounts for a quarter of all US cases. Plus, move over M, James Bond now works for Jeff Bezos.
Missiles Strike Lviv, Biden-XI Call, 007 Joins Amazon & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- NY Times Confirms Existence of the Hunter Biden Laptop
- House Votes To Suspend Trade Relations With Russia, Belarus
- Putin Helps Russian Airlines By Seizing Leased Planes
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine