We begin with several major Ukrainian cities under attack this morning, as UK officials warn of another push by Russian forces towards Kyiv.
As that's happening, Moscow says it's opening a humanitarian corridor, but it heads toward Russia. As today marks 2 years since the WHO declared a global pandemic, a new study says Covid-19 may have been 3-times deadlier than official figures show.
Also, the 2020 US census significantly undercounted minorities. Plus, the company behind Instagram and Facebook has temporarily changed its hate speech policy, in light of the invasion of Ukraine.
Ukrainian Cities Under Attack, COVID 3x Deadlier, Meta Hate Speech Change & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- McConnell: White House Blames Putin For High Gas Prices
- US Household Expenses Are Now Higher By $296 Per Month
- Amazon Stock Split, $10 Billion Buyback In The Works
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine