Historians and journalists on Tuesday tweeted out the hand-written love letter that future President George H.W. Bush sent to his then-fiancée Barbara Pierce on Dec. 12, 1943. Men (and I use that word VERY loosely with this younger generation) take note.
This woman was an amazing example of what a Proud American could be.
She was a true role model for all and will be dearly missed. Barbara Bush was 92 when she died Tuesday, shortly after her family announced she was in failing health and would decline further medical treatment in favor of “comfort care.” There were no details of her specific health problems.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347885715507, 4335539683379, 4334006566963″]
I hope you take a moment to explain to the younger generation what she represents. This has been a rough week for us all and we have lost some amazing people…
Check Out Below For More Information On This Story
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine