CNN was caught in a lie earlier this week in the wake of the Milwaukee riots that left businesses burned. In the above video, you can see Sherelle Smith – the sister of Milwaukee police shooting victim Sylville Smith – talking to a crowd about her brother's death.
In CNN's video, Smith said, “Don't bring the violence here, the ignorance here!”
However, that was taken out of context. What Sherelle Smith really says paints a totally different picture. “Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothing! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”
“Take that shit to the suburbs,” sends a completely different message from the one that CNN tried to convince you was real. This proves beyond a doubt that CNN has no integrity as journalists and are lying to you in order to push their leftist agenda.
The riots that happened in Milwaukee were not justified. They used the killing of a criminal as an excuse to loot and destroy their town. Now they have the very press they attacked covering up for them. Simply pathetic.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4334010171443, 4333970718771, 4333818544179″]
See Related – Fifteen Years Later 9/11 Is Still Killing Us
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine