Costco is selling at-home coronavirus PCR test kits on its website.
The saliva PCR test is administered by telemedicine platform AZOVA. It costs $129.99 for just the PCR test kit or $139.99 for the test kit with a “video observation.”
According to the product descriptions, PCR test kits “are the gold standard testing method with the most accurate sensitivity and specificity currently on the market.”
Those who buy the $129.99 test kit may get their results within 24-72 hours after the lab receives their kit. On the other hand, those who buy the $139.99 test kit may expect their results within 24-48 hours from when the lab receives the kit.
“The at home COVID-19 Saliva test only needs a saliva sample and is highly accurate, with a sensitivity of 98% (meaning 98% of positive tests are correct) and a specificity of 99% (meaning 99% of negative tests are correct),” the AZOVA website reads.
For both kits, customers must complete a health assessment and request a lab order and redeem their coupon code before the kit will be shipped. The coupon code will be emailed after checkout.
The tests are only available for purchase online at Costco. However, they are not available in Pennsylvania, Nevada, or Maryland, according to the website.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine