- A state-run newspaper in Egypt published an article claiming that 9/11 was planned and carried out by the U.S. and that ISIS doesn't exist.
- Journalist Noha Al-Sharnoubi wrote a column in Al-Ahram that strongly suggested that 9/11 was planned so we could invade Iraq.
- The Egyptian news has been rated one of the least free in the world and almost everything published has to be approved by state officials.
9/11 was carried about by America to justify the war on terror and the Islamic State (ISIS) is made up. At least, those opinions that Egypt's top state-run newspaper is running.
Journalist Noha Al-Sharnoubi wrote a column in Al-Ahram, Egypt's biggest state-run newspaper, in which she suggests that 9/11 was a premeditated false flag attack carried out by agents of the United States to pull us into a conflict with the Middle East.
Is it a coincidence that the commanders of the September 11 attack trained at American flight schools?
Is it conceivable that four hijacked planes flew around so freely, penetrated US airspace and hit the towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon one by one, with an interval of 15 minutes and 30 minutes between the attacks.
All this took place without the Americans targeting the planes and downing them, despite all their intelligence, satellites and radars?
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335184740403, 4334008467507, 4335616426035″]
Or was the whole thing planned [in advance] in order to justify the war on terror, the [first] episode of which [later] began in Iraq?
Noha Al-Sharnoubi goes on to question the legitimacy and the realities of the Islamic State.
Does it make sense that most Isis members are foreigners [i.e., Western nationals], unless ISIS is another story that was prepared in advance [by the West] to justify the devastation, partitioning and occupation [of countries] that is taking place and will continue to take place in the Middle East?
Those who are murdered and [then] accused of perpetrating terror attacks in the West – are they the real culprits?
[Perhaps Western] intelligence elements are behind the attacks and the bombings, and later Muslim citizens are arrested and killed and simply accused of perpetrating [the attacks] in order to justify what is happening in the Arab countries in the name of the war on terror, and in order to justify the plan to persecute the Muslims in the U.S. and Europe and expel them? Have we really been deceived, and continue to be deceived, to such an extent?!
Egpyt has been ranked as having one of the least free press in the world. Which means, that more than likely these are the official views of the Egyptian government.
See Related – Sniper Blows Away 4 ISIS Jihadis With 1 Bullet
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine