- The Secret Service have apparently had a “conversation” with Trump about his comments made a few days ago about the “second amendment people” stopping Hillary.
- However, Trump is denying that any such conversation happened.
- The first report of the conversation came from CNN who claimed to have had an interview with a Secret Service official.
- Another government official backed-up Trump in saying that the Secret Service did not “formally” speak to the Trump campaign.
Donald Trump has always been a candidate of controversy, his comments and boisterous exterior makes him a walking bulls-eye at times. Yet, recently, his comments about Hillary Clinton have gotten him into deep trouble. Trump recently said that the “second amendment people” need to take action and stop Hillary from picking a Supreme court justice. Of course, people took this to mean that Donald Trump was telling people to pick up their guns and kill Hillary, which is not what he said. The real comment was, “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333962657843, 4334003716147, 4344714494003″]
Well now, Trump is denying that any such conversation was had between himself and the Secret Service.
No such meeting or conversation ever happened – a made up story by “low ratings” @CNN.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 10, 2016
A government official backed up Trump's claim and stated that the Secret Service did not “formally” speak to the Trump campaign.
Whether the Secret Service did or did not talk to Trump is unknown, but it is very clear that they made note of Trump's comments.
The Secret Service is aware of the comments made earlier this afternoon.
— U.S. Secret Service (@SecretService) August 9, 2016
Trump's sometimes abrasive statements and comments have caused the Republican party to ask Trump to tone down his antics. Of course, Trump has no interest or intent to tone down anything.
SEE RELATED: Man Risks Everything To Climb Trump Tower
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine