- FBI Agreed To Destroy Clinton's Laptop (Image: MGN)
- Hillary's two top aides made side deals with the FBI that forced the agency to destroy their laptops after they were searched.
- Another side deal was that the laptops would only be searched up to January 31st, 2015.
- So far, the FBI or the DOJ has made no comment about the new information.
If I were to tell you that the Immunity deals between the FBI and two of Clinton's top aides had a side agreement that stated that the FBI would destroy their laptops after they were reviewed, would you be surprised? Well, contain your feigned surprised because House Judiciary Committee sources have just leaked that information to Fox News.
Information has also been passed on that states that former Cheif of Staff Cheryl Mills, and ex-campaign staffer Heather Samuelson's laptops could only be searched up to January 31st, 2015. This means that the FBI could not search the time period before the private email server became public. So, to be honest, the search was practically pointless. The FBI couldn't do any real digging to see if any obstruction of justice was even committed.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4344570413107, 4344660983859, 4333952499763″]
A letter was quickly sent to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, from the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee Bob Goodlatte, asking why the DOJ and FBI agreed to the restricted terms.
Apparently, a handful of side agreements were made between the FBI and the two top Clinton aides before the investigation was started.
It's unsure if anything would have been found if the laptops had been properly searched. Yet, it really doesn't matter now, does it? The laptops have been destroyed and no further evidence could be found on them even if the FBI tried.
To me, it seems that Hillary may have more friend in “high places” that we thought.
SEE RELATED: Ron Paul Will Be Voting For None Of The Above
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine