Hillary Clinton released her newest campaign ad on Monday. It's one of hope and peace and togetherness. From any other candidate, this would be sappy at worst and one that would be quickly forgotten.
Instead, it comes from Clinton who is one of our all-time greatest liars and her trying to pass off this message of community and support is so appalling that it is offensive.
This is a candidate that has used every dirty trick in the book to get where she is. She lies, cheats, steals, and most likely kills to get what she wants. This is the candidate that worships secrecy. All in an attempt to convert Bernie Sanders supports to her cause, now that the aging socialist is done for. Supporters that hate Hillary as much as any Republican.
I warned about this last week, Hillary has finished her primary and will not start releasing videos like this by the dozen in an effort to reinvent herself and win over the support of those that can't remember a month in the past.
See Related – Cruz And Kasich Join Forces To Roadblock Trump
So while the Republican party is split between Trump and #NeverTrump, maybe the party needs to come together and embrace Hillary Clinton's message. Let's stand together and unify behind the right reason. #NeverClinton
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine