Hillary Clinton is so desperate for new, younger voters, that she is trying to copy President Obama in everything he did. Even if it means doing some of the weirder comedy stuff that he did.
Hillary goes on the web comedy “Between two ferns,” a show hosted by comedian and actor Zack Galifianakis. Galifianakis actually asks her a lot of great and hilarious questions that just kind of fall at Hillary's feet. She is so awkward and oblivious to the humor that it is actually painful to watch.
At one point Galifianakis says, “Ohh right, because you were saying before we were rolling that you wanted to take away everyone's guns, very cool.” Hillary lets out a long sigh and says, “I really regret doing this.”
He makes fun of her pants suits, stance on guns, her being a secretary, Trump winning the presidency and going to Trump's wedding, However, the best part is when Zack Galifianakis interrupts her to play a commercial. He then cuts to a Donald Trump for president campaign ad.
Watch the video and enjoy Hillary in all her awkward glory as she struggles to maintain the appearance of a human being. She is painfully out of touch.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333818544179, 4333915537459, 4335184740403″]
See Related – Idiot Of The Week: The Connecticut State Police
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine