Meet Jill Stien, the presidential candidate for the Green Party, while she is no friend of the conservatives, she is even less of a friend to Hillary Clinton. This begs the question, is the enemy of my enemy my friend or my enemy.
At the very least, watch this video and see what words she has to say concerning crooked Hillary.
When asked about Hillary getting the intel briefing, Stien said Hillary is “too big to jail.” I'm not sure I have ever heard a better way to describe Hillary before. Just like the Wallstreet banks she has protected, Hillary is supplying the same political tactics to control her prosecutors and avoid prison time. She is a crook, pure and simple.
So, while I would never advocate actually going out and voting for Jill Stien, or even listening to her message more than is needed, she is absolutely right about Hillary Clinton. Plus, maybe the Green Party will return to its prime like in 2000 and serve to cut liberal votes away from the evil Queen Hillary.
I am no fan of the Green Party, but desperate times call for desperate measures and Hillary must be attacked from all angles, including from her own liberal voting base. Best of luck Jill Stien.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335616426035, 4335189000243, 4333909639219″]
See Related – Who Holds The Power In America?
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine