The House Ways And Means Committee Announced Tuesday that Former President Donald Trump’s taxes are set to be published in public on Friday.
The committee obtained Trump’s tax returns back in November following a Supreme Court ruling in favor of the Democrat-controlled committee.
According to Reuters, the said documents will account for the former president’s tax returns from 2015 to 2021.
Last week, the same committee claimed in a report that the IRS failed to audit Trump for three out of the four years in his term. This failure broke the IRS’ own rule, the committee claimed.
The said report, however, did not include Trump’s tax returns since it was considered confidential information, which are redacted prior to being publicly released.
Trump was the first U.S. president who refused to publicly release his tax returns since this gesture has become an expectation of those running for president. Democrats have been anxious to see them since the former president announced his candidacy for the first time in for the 2016 election.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine