- A 39-year-old grandmother is the most feared soldier in Iraq.
- Wahida Mohamed Al-Jumaily is the leader of a 70 soldier militia and is known for beheading and cooking the heads of ISIS soldiers.
- She has received countless personal death threats.
- She claims that she has been fighting jihadists since 2004.
Wahida Mohamed Al-Jumaily is a 39-year-old grandmother from Iraq who just so happens to be the one woman that ISIS fighters fear the most. Apparently, Wahida has become such a threat that ISIS leaders have sent her personal death threats. What in the world could this seemingly lovely grandmother be doing to warrant such response? She has been beheading and cooking the heads of ISIS fighters to avenge her family.
Earlier this year Wahida's second husband was killed by ISIS insurgents. Her father and three brothers have also been killed by the Islamic State.
In the recently liberated town of Shirqat, Wahida is known as Um Hanadi the leader of a 70 member militia army. She has set up their stronghold a mere 50 miles south of the ISIS captured city of Mosul.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333823230003, 4334006566963, 4335539683379″]
She recently told CNN, “I fought them, I beheaded them, I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies.”
I'd say the phrase, “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,” has now been proven to be true.
Apparently, she has received a number of personal death threats from leaders of ISIS. She has even said that she received one from ” [Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi himself.”
She told CNN, “I'm at the top of their most wanted list, even more than the Prime Minister. Six times they tried to assassinate me. I have shrapnel in my head and legs, my ribs were broken, but all that didn't stop me from fighting.”
Wahida claims that she has been fighting jihadists since 2004. She has worked alongside Iraqi forces against the war on al-Qaeda and then ISIS. She even led her militia into Shirqat to help government forces to drive ISIS from the town.
SEE RELATED: Better Late Than Never: Senate Overturns Obama
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine