The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is seeking armed agents to serve in states around the country, according to a job ad.
The agency's website posted a notice, saying, “We’re Hiring Special Agents Now!”
One of the primary responsibilities of special agents is to“be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.”
Another is to “carry a firearm.”
According to the website, the special agent “must be prepared to protect him/herself or others from physical attacks at any time and without warning and use firearms in life-threatening situations; must be willing to use force up to and including the use of deadly force.”
Per, Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), the said agency has “360 vacancies” for agents, which are spread across the 50 states.
President Joe Biden and Democrats in Congress utilized the Inflation Reduction Act to pay $80 billion to the IRS, and ATR notes that the IRS is a government agency. “on pace to hire 87,000 IRS employees over the next decade.”
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine