A 7-year-old girl from Marietta, Ga. is helping people in need after she managed to raise hundreds of dollars to aid homeless military veterans.
Jade Britt managed to collect $700 from her community, funding care packages meant to be sent to vets without a place to call their home.
Jade, along with her mother, Holly Bitt, delivered several packages to the Marietta Veterans Center on Thursday morning.
According to Holly Britt, they saw the Marietta Veterans Center as important as it’s part of their community. She added that they always see to it that they help home first. Jade’s mother added that the people in the center actually help people instead of just talking about helping. “They help with so many resources that they have for veterans.”
Jade’s family revealed to FOX 5 that her grandfather is a Vietnam War vet. They were inspired by his service to give back to other people.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine