- Could Mike Pence Be Putting Himself In Position For The Presidency? (Image: MGN)
- Mike Pence may be putting himself in position to be the next President of the United States.
- A poll was taken after the Vice President debate that put him ahead for the 2020 election.
- He is the top choice for 22 percent of Republican voters.
- When Trump started his run, he was the top choice for 13 percent of voters.
Although Mike Pence may be running for Vice President this election period, his supporters are already anticipating his return in 2020. However, not as a Vice President. He is leading the polls for presidential candidates for the 2020 election if Trump were to lose the election this year.
A whopping 32 percent of Trump supporters say that they would rather vote for Pence as President than Trump.
That doesn't necessarily mean anything at this stage of the Presidential election. That being said, Pence is putting himself in the right place with the voters to come along and sweep away the competition in 2020. He has proven himself to be level headed, and strong and steadfast in his view on politics. He is proving himself to be the kind of leader that Republicans in America not only have been wanting but have been needing.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335616426035, 4334000767027, 4344220352563″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine