A Catholic priest recently denied communion to former Vice President Joe Biden in a South Carolina church for his defense of abortion.
Historically the presidential hopeful has belonged to the most conservative wing of the Democratic Party, yet this summer he declared his opposition to the Hyde Amendment, which bans the allocation of federal funds to finance abortion and which he had previously supported.
Father Robert E. Morey denied Holy Communion to Joe Biden, a declared Catholic, at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Florence, where the Democratic candidate attended Mass on the weekend.
Vice President Biden defended his decision, arguing he can no longer support an amendment that makes a woman’s right to abortion “dependent on someone’s ZIP code,” thus recognizing abortion as a ‘right,’ according to a recent report by Fox News.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333909639219, 4347618066483, 4335189000243″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine