- Ivanka Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, posted a picture on Monday of her and Wendi Murdoch together.
- Wendi Murdoch is assumed to be the now girlfriend of Russian leader Vladamir Putin.
- Now, the speculations of the connection between Russia and Trump have been solidified.
- This bad publicity could be the end of Trump's presidential candidacy.
If people didn't trust Donald Trump before, they certainly don't now. There has been plenty of skepticism towards the connection between Trump and Vladimir Putin, and yesterday their suspicions were solidified. Ivanka Trump, the daughter of the Republican nominee Donald Trump, posted a picture to Instagram on Monday of her vacation in Dubrovnik. Yet, who was by her side in the photo? Wendi Deng Murdoch, the girlfriend of Vladimir Putin.
“Wendi Murdoch is Putin's girlfriend,” malaikadiva, an Instagram user, commented.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335184740403, 4333818544179, 4334008467507″]
“This is a major fail. Your father is running for president of the United States and you're hanging out with Putin's girlfriend. Doesn't that seem a bit foolish when Americans are questioning his relationship with Putin?” mattberri said on the post.
News outlets seemed to come out of the woodwork to give their two cents to the meaning of the image. Everyone seems to suspect that this publicity stunt may be the nail in Donald Trump's coffin, so to speak.
People magazine came out with an article that said that Ivanka and Wendi Murdoch have been close friends for years. The article even stated that Murdoch set up Ivanka with her now-husband Jared Kushner.
Although Murdoch has numerous times come forward and denied the rumors that she is dating Putin, it's clear that no one believes her.
SEE RELATED: Hacking Hillary: A Letter To Iran
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine