First lady Jill Biden will sell the White House’s school reopening campaign on Wednesday to its key audience — teachers, students, and school district leaders — at the administration’s summit on opening schools.
RELATED: Southern Schools Push to Reopen
School Reopening Promise Faces Aging Bus Drivers, Vaccine Scarcity
It’s a move to gin up momentum as many educators and families remain divided about their safety. But her positive outlook from the “Help is Here” tour last week may not be enough to assuage on-the-ground concerns that the country isn't fully equipped to handle in-person school for all.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine