Space Hotel | In this episode, we explain the importance of May 9th in Russia and the impact experts say it could have on Russia’s war in Ukraine.
We also preview President Joe Biden’s trip to a US weapons facility that’s helping Ukrainian forces. Then, we’ll detail what a judge decided in a lawsuit seeking reparations for the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre.
Plus, why did an attempt to form a second Amazon union in New York fell short? Lastly, we'll break down an idea for a space hotel that could soon come to life.
Putin’s Potential War Declaration, Tulsa Race Massacre, Space Hotel & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- SCOTUS to Overturn Roe v. Wade, Finally, End Abortion Rights
- Supreme Court Rules Christian Flag Should Fly Freely in Boston
- Survey Shows Americans Trust Republicans More Vs Democrats
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine