Judge (KBJ) Ketanji Brown Jackson made history last month as the first Black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court.
As her confirmation hearings get underway this week, we examine what senators will be asking and how some Republicans are struggling to craft solid messaging in opposing her nomination.
Guest: Joan Biskupic, CNN Legal Analyst
KBJ Steps Into the SCOTUS Spotlight
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Russian Elites Plan To Overthrow Putin, Restore Ties With West
- Firing Squad Added To Execution Methods in South Carolina
- Latest Jobless Rate Totals 214,000, Lower Than Expected
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine