Asian Americans | In the second part of our special series on anti-Asian hate, we hear how the recent uptick in violent attacks on women has impacted their daily lives and moved some to adopt new personal protection strategies.
We also look at why advocates say many of the potential solutions put forward by city officials across the country fall short.
Why Asian Americans Take Public Safety Personally
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Biden Politicizes Sacramento Shooting, Pushes For Gun Control
- Oberlin College To Pay $31M For Accusing Bakery of Racism
- To Fight Soaring Gas Prices, US Releases 1M Barrels of Oil/day
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine