- Trump Released His First Campaign Ad (Image: MGN)
- Trump today released his first television ad for his campaign.
- He focused on the difference between his and Hillary Clinton's views on immigration.
- The ad comes just days after his admission of regret for some of his previous comments.
Television ads are a major part of the Presidential election. How can you expect to be voted for if the majority of the public (who don't follow politics) don't know who you are? I highly doubt that is the case for this year's presidential election, but advertising your campaign and your views remains an important part of running for the President of the United States.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335184740403, 4333909639219, 4333982449715″]
Trump said, “Sometimes, in the heat of the debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain.”
SEE RELATED: Across America Freedom Doesn't Always Add Up
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine