It took President Trump a while to rub the sleep out of his eyes and turn on his phone Thursday.
After an unusually late start, the tweeter in chief took to his social media platform of choice at 10:39 am to denounce impeachment nemesis Rep. Adam Schiff.
“He is a corrupt pol who only dreams of the Impeachment Hoax. In my opinion he is mentally deranged!” Trump tweeted.
“Schiff blasted for not focusing on California homeless.” @foxandfriends His District is in terrible shape. He is a corrupt pol who only dreams of the Impeachment Hoax. In my opinion he is mentally deranged!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 30, 2020
Trump has tweeted prolifically in recent days especially since the Senate started the impeachment trial. On a typical weekday when he is not traveling, the president starts tweeting by about 7 am.
White House insiders brushed off questions about Trump’s slow pace of tweeting on Thursday.
(c)2020 New York Daily News
Visit New York Daily News at www.nydailynews.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine