- ISIS has been kicked off of the Syrian-Turkish border by Turkish forces.
- Without access to the border, ISIS can no longer import supplies or new recruits and they lose their ability to communicate with the outside world.
- The recent military action by Turkey is from the creation of Operation Euphrates Shield, an operation created to stop ISIS after the recent bombing in Turkey.
ISIS is cut off and alone in Syria after Turkey kicked them off their border in just two days of fighting.
According to Turkish state-run news agency Anadolu, “The Turkish border with Syria was cleared Sunday of Daesh terrorists.”
This has already proved to be a major setback for the Islamic State. The Syrian-Turkish border was how the terror group got supplies and new recruits into the country and of major importance for their communication with the outside world. Without contact and reinforcements, their time is clearly limited.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335172976691, 4344660983859, 4333823230003″]
Turkey's victory comes from the creation of Operation Euphrates Shield, a campaign created last month to kick ISIS off their border and cut the terror group off from the rest of the world. The operation was created after several attacks on Turkish soil, the most notable of recent bombings being at a wedding that left over 60 critically wounded.
See Related – Turkish Wedding Bomber Was Only 12 Years Old
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine