Kyiv Missile Strikes | Ukraine’s president says Russia fired missiles in the capital, Kyiv, during the UN chief’s visit. Hear how the president responded in a video message.
Plus, a new report reveals how much Russia made off of its exports to Europe, and the action the EU says it’s taking to change that.
In US politics, the chair of a committee investigating the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the US Capitol has announced when hearings are taking place.
In our business news, Wall Street reacts to Amazon’s surprise earnings report falling short of expectations. Lastly, the bill that could change how tech giants compete with smaller businesses.
Kyiv Missile Strikes, Jan. 6 Hearings, Amazon Stock Plunges & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- COVID Vaccine Program Ends in Denmark, Virus Under Control
- Florida Will Owe Disney $1 Billion If It Removes Special Status
- Grand Central Terminal Apple Store Workers Moving To Unionize
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine