Breaking: Russian President Vladimir Putin orders Russian forces into two pro-Moscow regions in eastern Ukraine.
Listen for more details on the developing situation, as well as stories on Ahmaud Arbery, violence on New York City's subways, the life of Dr. Paul Farmer, and a University of Michigan coach suspension.
Putin Orders Russian Forces Into Ukraine, NYC Subway Violence, Juwan Howard & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Trump’s Truth Social A Rousing Hit, Becomes Top Downloaded App
- Only Four Kmart Stores Remain Open in the Entire US
- Biden, Putin Agree in Principle to Ukraine Summit
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine