Biden in Europe | As today marks one month since the war in Ukraine began, the country’s president is calling for global protests.
Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is in Belgium for a trio of meetings to figure out what to do next about Russia’s invasion. We’ll tell you about an investigation that’s found toxic chemicals in the packaging of some major fast-food chains and grocery stores.
Also, a royal visit to Jamaica is met with calls to ditch the monarchy and apologize for the slave trade. And, one state’s ID is going digital.
Ukraine One Month On, Biden in Europe, Toxic Food Packaging & More
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Democrats Want $100 Monthly Stimulus Checks For Gas
- Mo Brooks Said Trump Asked Him To Rescind 2020 Elections
- Buzzfeed Says People Spending Less Time On Facebook
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine