- Looking Back Through The History Of America (Image: MGN)
- A museum in Dallas had an event where never before seen artifacts were on display for the public.
- The only living deed from the Mayflower was on display, supposedly the only public viewing the piece of history has ever seen.
- The event was also to launch the new book by Glenn Beck.
The Mercury Museum in Dallas Texas just displayed historical artifacts that are sure to blow your mind. The more than 1,000 artifacts that have never before been seen are being displayed during an event called Liars or Liberty. The release of Glenn Becks new book Liars: How Progressives Exploit Our Fears For Power and Control, is launching the event.
Apparently, the event attracted people from as far as Washinton State and Massachusetts.
A handwritten letter to John Hancock, from his lawyer William Milton, was also there. Somehow, and I'm not sure how Barack Obama's family photo album ended up on display. Personally, I don't see how that is a “historical artifact,” but hey, whatever get's the people interested, right?
American history is such a wonderful walk down memory lane, of all the hardships that we as American's have overcome to have what we have today. Some of the memories aren't as sweet as we would like them to be. Death, inequality, disease, disaster, but in the end we still stand together.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347567145011, 4333962657843, 4334006566963″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine