How Safe is America’s Biggest City? | Officials in New York City are searching for answers after 10 people were shot aboard a subway train on Tuesday.
We dig into the data around gun violence trends in the city, explore possible solutions and examine how ‘ghost guns’ are complicating efforts by law enforcement around the country to get guns off the streets.
Guest: Brynn Gingras, CNN National Correspondent
How Safe is America’s Biggest City?
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- Dianne Feinstein Says She’s Still Mentally Fit To Serve in Senate
- Mark Cuban Said Elon Musk Is F**king With SEC on Twitter
- Inside Politics Blasts Biden’s ‘Lack of Leadership’
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine