Following the incident where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi went to a salon in San Francisco despite coronavirus-related restrictions, more than a dozen protesters gathered outside her San Francisco home on Thursday.
Some of the protesters even wore curlers in their hair. Meanwhile, others hung blow dryers and hair curlers in a tree outside her home.
“What she has done is slap the face of not just a salon owner but every woman every man every person who’s unemployed in the state of California who has lost their jobs and lost their livelihoods many of whom are my friends,” said one protester, as reported by KRON4.
KRON4 also reported that Pelosi’s hairdo “got top billing at the White House Press Briefing.”
Hypocrisy in Action
Kayleigh McEnany showed the video of Pelosi with wet hair and no mask in the salon.
“Apparently the rules do not apply to speaker Nancy Pelosi. She wants small businesses to stay shut down but only reopen for her convenience. Do as I say not as I do, says Nancy Pelosi,” McEnany said.
This was a day after the speaker fired back at the release of the video to Fox News. “As it turns out it was a setup. So I take responsibility for falling for a setup,” Pelosi said.
SF Chronicle reporter Jessica Christian tweeted that “none of these demonstrators in front of Nancy Pelosi’s home are salon owners or workers. They’ve all described themselves ‘angry salon customers’ who want to get their hair and nails done.”
“The tree of blow dryers and curlers has been decorated with an American flag,” Christian tweeted. She then added that they were “dubbed the Freedom Tree by protestors in front of Nancy Pelosi’s home.”
San Francisco salons have been closed since March. They were only informed they could reopen on September 1st for outdoor services.
- Pelosi Claims That Salon Set Her Up; Salon Owner Denies
- California Beauty Group ‘Appalled at the Hypocrisy’ of Pelosi’s Hair Salon Visit
- On Unemployment, Pelosi Cares More About A Win
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine