Connect with us

Biden

Poll: Biden’s Average Approval Rating Lower Than Trump’s by 6 Points

Published

on

Biden's Average Approval Rating Lower Than Trump's by 6 Points-ss-Featured

The average approval rating of U.S. Pres. Joe Biden is far worse compared to former Pres. Donald Trump’s during the same period in their time as president, as per Rasmussen Reports on Tuesday.

For 2022, Biden’s average approval rating is 41%, far lower than Trump’s 2018 average, which is 47%. Trump has an average approval rating that’s six points higher than Biden’s.

Overall, Biden’s current approval index rating is -26. According to the report, only 21% strongly approve of Biden’s performance as president, while 47% strongly disapprove.

The poll released on Tuesday also revealed Biden’s approval rating at 41%. Meanwhile, 57% percent disapprove.

Biden Average Approval Rating Tanks

The president’s survey numbers concerning his cognitive ability also seem to be concerning. A survey from April saw that 53% of voters have “doubts” about his mental capacity. Additionally, 62% believe Biden is not fit for the role of president due to his advanced age. On the other hand, 63% of Democrats think Biden is mentally fit.

The people’s perception of the president’s cognitive capacity mirrors their survey responses to Biden’s economy. As per a CNN poll, a meager 2% of Americans believe Biden’s economy is “very good.” Meanwhile, 77% described it as poor, the highest mark in 10 years.

Given that the U.S. is struggling, 37% of voters want the president to run in 2024 for his reelection. On the other hand, 63% said they didn’t want him to run for another term, as per a Harvard CAPS-Harris poll. When broken down in terms of political parties, 66% of Democrats, 14% of Republicans, and 27% of Independents believe the president should run for reelection.

In Delaware, the president’s home state, Biden’s scores concerning his presidency are struggling. His favorability rating in the state is only 46%, while his disapproval rating is 49%. The president’s net approval rating in his home state is -3.

Up Next:

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SIGN UP FOR BNA NEWSLETTERS

Will You Vote For President Trump
Everstryke Match Ad

Copyright © 2022 Breaking News Alerts. This copyrighted material may not be republished without express permission. The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this page and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This website contains advertisements.