- A group of Black Lives Matter supports beat and robbed a group of white males in Ohio, while they shouted “Black Lives Matter.”
- One of the victims was knocked unconscious.
- Ohio does not consider this a hate crime, they classify it as “ethnic intimidation.”
- Two of the men in the group of attackers were white males.
We’ve all seen the protesting for the rights of the black community. We have seen their marches, their demonstrations, we’ve seen it all. They always seem to be at the right place at the right time to stand up for what they think is right. Yet, where was the press when a group of men shouting “Black Lives Matter,” beat and robbed a group of white men.
That’s what happened over the weekend in Ohio. The oddest thing about the assault? Some of the men, on the attacking side, were white themselves.
So far what we know from Ohio, is that 7 men, 2 of which were white, attacked an unknown number of white males early Sunday morning. The group of attackers started shouting “Black Lives Matter” as they threw bottles at the other men. That soon turned to kicking, which in turn turned to punching.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333962657843, 4334008467507, 4335539683379″]
Thankfully the local authorities found the attackers not to far away and arrested them.
Interestingly enough, the local media around Ohio is pushing the fact that the culprits are not affiliated with the group Black Lives Matters. If the “races” of the attackers and of the victims had been reversed the nation would be in an uproar over the incident. It would be labeled a hate crime and it would be all over the news.
Here is a list of the charges that the attackers are being charged with, see if you can spot any mention of a hate crime.
- Anthony M. Valaskey, 18, charged with rioting, felonious assault, and robbery.
- Bret D. Young, 25, charged with rioting, felonious assault, and robbery.
- James C. Vance, 22, charged with rioting, receiving stolen property and assault.
- Raejon W. Williams, 18, charged with rioting, receiving stolen property and assault.
- Jessie L. Butler, 19, charged with rioting and assault.
- Shane R. Thompson, 20, charged with rioting and assault.
- Jordan M. McCrae, 22, charged with rioting.
Nothing mentioned about hate crime. Ohio considers this to be something called “ethnic intimidation.”
“Ethnic Intimidation?” I didn’t know knocking a man unconscious while shouting “Black Lives Matter” at him was considered an intimidation tactic.