- The CIA Is Placing Their Pawns In The White House (Image: MGN)
- A former CIA counter-terrorism agent is now running for President as an Independent Republican.
- Evan McMullin so far has not served in any electoral office, yet neither has Donald Trump.
- After his 11-year career in the CIA, he worked for Goldman Sachs, giving him a powerful money tree that will support his presidential race.
- McMullin could end up being the Republican Party is looking for to overthrow the power of Donald Trump.
A new Presidential candidate is taking the stage, the question, however, is who is he taking the stage for?
Evan McMullin, the new Independent Conservative, is a former counter-terrorism agent for the CIA. That's right. We've got our very own “Rambo” running for President. At the moment, the once secret agent is the chief policy director of the House Republican conference. In a recent interview with ABC News, McMullin said, “in a year where Americans have lost faith in the candidates of both major parties, it’s time for a generation of new leadership to step up. It’s never too late to do the right thing, and America deserves much better than either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton can offer us. I humbly offer myself as a leader who can give millions of disaffected Americans a conservative choice for President.”
Strangely enough, McMullin is getting a lot of people's attention. It could just be because he is the real life American James Bond, but who knows? After his 11-year career in the CIA, he worked for Goldman Sachs. That connection alone, Goldman Sachs, is a powerful one. He is highly respected in the Republican party, and the backing of a powerful money tree like Sachs could end up being useful.
Yet, his similarities to Trump are also something worth looking at. Both of the Republican candidates have never, themselves, held any elected office. Which means they both must surround themselves with the politically experienced if they have any hopes of making a splash in the electoral pool.
McMullin has been an avid heckler of Trump's on Twitter. The majority of his posts usually end up questioning the authenticity of Trump's claims and or intentions.
The real question is, can the CIA successfully place their pawn into the White House?
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347567145011, 4333970718771, 4334000767027″]
SEE RELATED: Letter To Presidential Candidate Donald Trump
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine