Following recent Hamas terror attacks in Israel, gun stores in Florida are reporting an increase in sales of firearms and ammunition, particularly among the Jewish community.
According to WPLG, David Kowalsky, the owner of a gun store in Hollywood, Florida, said he can only stock (and restock) as many firearms and rounds of ammunition at a time.
The overwhelming majority of the customers, according to Kowalsky, are “Israeli and Orthodox Jews.”
He added, “[They are] just wanting to be trained to protect their families and have a firearm at home or on their person. Since last Saturday, we have seen a tremendous public display of how prevalent anti-Semitism is and hate speech and how they want to rid the world of Jews.”
Endi Tennenhaus told WPLG that while many of the men in her synagogue are arming themselves for protection, she wants Jewish women to put equal emphasis on self-defense.
Tennenhaus said, “We said, ‘What about the women?’ We need to do the things we need to do to prepare. To stay safe and to be able to use a gun, God forbid if we ever should need one.”
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine