The Israel military has warned that it will soon heavily strike the area, according to the Times story, therefore it has once again called on Palestinians in the northern portion of the Gaza Strip to flee south.
The military has shared a safe zone map on social media
The IDF calls on #GazaCity residents to evacuate south for their protection.
— COGAT (@cogatonline) October 18, 2023
In order to demonstrate that an Islamic Jihad rocket struck a hospital in Gaza late on Tuesday night, IDF Chief Spokesperson Brig. Gen. Daniel Hagari made the announcement at a news conference on Wednesday morning.
More than a million Palestinians are currently departing northern Gaza, according to Israel's offer of a time-limited safe passage, as the military conducted “localized operations” in preparation for an anticipated ground attack.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine