George Zimmerman is once again in the news, this time, the victim in an altercation happening in the same town where he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.
Zimmerman called the police reporting that a man had walked up to him, asked “You’re bragging about that?” The man then punched Zimmerman in the face.
According to the call, he said the man said he would kill Zimmerman and was still at the bar waiting for him.
“He said he’s going to kill me,” Zimmerman said on the 911 call. “You need to send like three or four cops.”
However, despite Zimmerman claiming that he was just picking up food, witnesses say that he was bragging about killing Trayvon Martin. Claiming he said, “I love your tattoos, my name is George Zimmerman, you know that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?”
It seems that George Zimmerman loves being in the news as he keeps finding ways to stay relevant by selling the gun used to kill Martin, having a man try to kill him, and being involved in domestic abuse complaints.
Either way, I suppose it's lucky for Zimmerman's attacker that he had sold his now infamous gun, or he might have been another victim to George Zimmerman standing his ground.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347567145011, 4416421396531, 4334010171443″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine