- Hillary's Blame Game Continues (Image: MGN)
- Hillary Clinton is now pushing the blame of her private email scandal onto the former Secretary of State, Colin Powell.
- She told the FBI, in their interview, that Powell has explained that it was what he did when working under George W. Bush.
- Powell, however, is claiming that Hillary had been using her email server for a year before he sent her the memo stating what he did.
- The FBI sent the information to Congress, explaining that it was because of this they did not pursue criminal charges.
Hillary Clinton is still refusing to take responsibility for using a private email server to handle classified information. Instead, she is playing the blame game and pointing her accusing finger at Colin Powell, the former Secretary of State. She is now claiming that Powell told her to use a private email, as some friendly advice from one Secretary of State to another.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335539683379, 4335172976691, 4344714494003″]
Not only did Hillary try to “throw Powell under the bus,” so to speak, but brought George W. Bush as well. Clinton told the FBI that Powell explained to her his email practices while working under Bush. In a quote, that the New York Times said was from an upcoming book about Bill Clinton's life after the White House, said, “Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer.”
However, after the information became public, Powell came out with his own “version” of the incident. He claimed he only sent her a memo of his email practices and never discussed it with her in person. In a statement to the New York Post, he said, “The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did.”
He also said, “Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”
Clinton's finger-pointing was revealed when the FBI passed their notes onto Congress about the agencies questioning back in July. They are claiming that it was this information that caused James Comey not to pursue criminal charges against Hillary.
I'm sure Hillary's campaign is getting more paranoid by the minute. If Hillary's blame game doesn't work, she could be in a whole heap of trouble.
SEE RELATED: Trump Nails Hillary To The Wall Nationally
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine