It's official, New York Knicks superstar Carmelo Anthony is a Donald Trump Supporter.
After winning a gold medal for the United States in men's basketball, Carmelo's 3rd in a row, he gave a post-game speech where he said the magic words with tears of joy in his eyes, “America will be great again, I believe that.”
With all the public hatred for Donald Trump from celebrities, it's refreshing to see someone in the public spotlight give Donald Trump an endorsement. Especially, a famous and respected basketball star who just brought home a gold for his country.
I'm glad Carmelo is sticking to his Ney York state of mind and supporting the businessman who has done so much for the city. It also doesn't hurt that Donald Trump is a lifetime Knicks fan who has been at center court for countless games.
The win for men came over Serbia in a game that was never close with a final score of 96 to 66. The women also won their gold in basketball over Spain. An equally impressive 101 to 72, their 6th gold in a row. It's hard to watch the domination by the U.S. in the Olympics and not feel that America is already on the path to being great again.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335184740403, 4334000898099, 4333906427955″]
See Related – The Real Story Behind The Olympic Swimmer Robbery
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine