- Hillary Clinton, once again, is refusing to release information to the public.
- Clinton was asked if she would be willing to take a neurocognitive test and release the report to the public, to which she responded, no.
- The curiosity comes after Hillary collapsed while leaving a 9/11 memorial.
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone to hear that Hillary is refusing to do something. She hasn't necessarily been the poster child for cooperation during her campaign. Well, she, once again, is refusing. This time, however, it isn't emails or charity contributions that people are asking for, it's a neurocognitive test.
When asked about the possibility, she told a reporter, “there's no need for that.”
Everyone is curious to know about the state of Hillary's health, especially after she collapsed after leaving a 9/11 memorial. I hardly doubt she fainted out of remorse or grief.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333818544179, 4345885818931, 4335189000243″]
During an interview on Wednesday with Florida's WFTS ABC Action News, she said that she will not be releasing any more medical information for the remainder of her presidential campaign. Sarina Fazina, an ABC affiliate said, “Some doctors have said, because of your age, as well as your opponent’s age, that you could be at higher risk for dementia or even Alzheimer’s and have suggested that you take some neurocognitive test. Would you be willing to do that?”
Her response to whether she would submit to medical testing was, “There’s no need for that. The information is very clear. And the information, as I said, meets the standards that every other person running for president has ever had to meet, and I’m happy that we’ve met and even exceeded them in certain ways.”
So it seems as if there is just one more mystery to add to the stack. I think it's fair to say that we will never get the full truth of Hillary's medical condition.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine