- A parade in Iowa showed their political support by having a Hillary Clinton-inspired float.
- The float was a Hillary, in an orange jumpsuit, behind bars.
- As the float drove by people were encouraged to throw water balloons at it.
A recent parade in Iowa featured an interesting homemade float. What was the float? It featured a mannequin Hillary Clinton in a jail cell. That's right, a float of Hillary Clinton in prison.
The creator of the float said that there was very little complaining about it. Actually, he explained that the majority of people were very positive about it. The creator of the float said, “Even the police and everybody was positive about it, especially on social media. We couldn’t get pictures with some people because of where they work and their political agendas. But, only one group booed us. My consensus from that was 99 percent to 1 percent liked it.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347662336051, 4333818544179, 4371282559027”]
To make the float more interactive, because what's better than a float that you can participate in, they handed out water balloons to patrons. As the float drove by people were encouraged to throw them at Hillary in prison. It was reported that over 400 balloons were handed out, and everyone was used on the incarcerated Hillary.
SEE RELATED: Hillary's Hostile Take Over Began With The FBI
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine