Last weekend, Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician that served during the Obama and Trump administrations, slammed President Joe Biden in a Twitter post over a video showing Biden referencing a conspiracy theory, questioning the president's mental state.
Jackson currently represents the 13th Congressional District of Texas. He tweeted a video showing Biden mentioning an already-debunked QAnon conspiracy about “sucking the blood out of kids.”
In the video, the president can be heard saying: “I’m the Democratic Party; I am president. So is the Speaker of the House and so is the Majority Leader … We are not defunding the police.”
The clip also shows the reporter asking him if there are people in the Democratic party who want to defund the police.
To this, Biden answered with a bizarre rhetorical question. He asked: “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?”
Citing this, Jackson tweeted in response, “Our cities are EXPLODING with drugs & violence because of Democrat ‘defund the police’ policies and the GREAT UNITER Joe Biden deflects to talk about ‘sucking blood out of kids. He’s completely LOST it! Needs a cognitive exam NOW!”
The former White House president has always been vocal regarding his doubt about Biden’s mental state in recent weeks.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine