Former First Lady Melania Trump has reportedly created an office to continue the “Be Best” initiative that she had founded while in the White House.
The former FLOTUS established “The Office of Melania Trump.” She also chose to work with three people from her staff while she was in Washington to continue promoting the initiative.
Mrs. Melania Trump is announcing the opening of The Office of Melania Trump. Please follow this account for news and updates.
— Office of Melania Trump (@OfficeofMelania) February 12, 2021
As of the moment, Melania Trump and her staff are working remotely. However, she is reportedly aiming to open a physical office in Palm Beach, FL.
Melania Trump’s “Be Best” initiative aims to help kids who have to deal with traumatizing experiences such as bullying, addiction, and suicidal thoughts.
This announcement comes a few weeks after Donald Trump founded “The Office of the Former President.”
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine