- A Los Angeles-based street artist, Sabo, has been posting a new art piece around the city that has been dubbed “money laundering.”
- The piece shows Leonardo DiCaprio and Hillary Clinton spinning around in a washer and dryer, with hundred dollar bills spinning around with them.
- Apparently, Sabo tried to post one up outside Leo's home in Los Angeles but he was quickly stopped by security.
One of the things Los Angeles is known for is it's street art. “Artists” of all shapes and sizes take their politically filled art pieces to the streets of the city and hang them, or post them, up at street corners and crowded intersections.
Well, there is a new “art piece” in town and Hillary Clinton is the inspired muse of the piece. Street artist Sabo has turned Hillary Clinton's charitable foundations into an artistic expression that everyone can understand: “money laundering.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335189000243, 4334000767027, 4335616426035″]
Hillary's Clinton Foundation has been the spark of many questionable looks over the years. Not only are the donations constantly rolling in but it has been proven that she has used the money, as well as the power of the people who donated it, to get herself in good with a lot of people while she was the Secretary of State. Some of her donators even came and visited her in the office.
Leo's foundation has recently been tied to a $3 billion Malaysian embezzling scheme. Not to mention the Democratic ties that connect the two together. Leo was supposed to host Hillary Clinton at his home for an expensive lunch fundraiser on Tuesday. Due to scheduling conflicts, however, he was unable to do it. Justin Timberlake and his wife Jessica Biel ended up hosting the event.
I guess the cat is out of the bag Hillary. No need to pretend anymore, everyone knows.
SEE RELATED: Obama Is Not An “Honorable” Man
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine