The above video is a disgusting commercial created by a mattress store in San Antonio in which they think that the deaths of thousands are something to be made fun of. This Sunday marks the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and I guess this store decided that it was now okay to make a joke about it.
In the video, the woman knocks two men into two twin towers made of mattresses, knocking the mattress towers down and says … “we'll never forget.”
It's not in my nature to get offended about every little thing and I can agree that we on the right tend to take things too serious at times. However, the deaths of nearly 3000 people are not something to make a joke about and it's definitely not something that should be used to sell mattresses.
This is the world we live in these days. The world of memes and jokes, where nothing is sacred and every tragedy just starts a countdown until it can be used, exploited, and turned into a joke. Somethings should become jokes once the pain has healed, but an act that murdered thousands and started two wars is not a laughing matter. the pain of 9/11 has not healed yet and to many, never forget is more than just a punch line.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333952499763, 4334000898099, 4333982449715″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine