Higher Interest Rates Are Coming | Many Americans are on edge as the Federal Reserve prepares to raise interest rates multiple times this year in an effort to combat inflation.
Our team travels to Pennsylvania to talk with one woman who fears rising rates may keep her trapped in a never-ending cycle of debt.
Guest: Vanessa Yurkevich, CNN Business and Politics Correspondent
Sunday Edition: Higher Interest Rates Are Coming. Here’s What to Expect
To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy
You Might Also Like:
- More Cops Killed In the Line Of Duty During Biden’s Term
- Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony Hit All-Time Viewership Low
- Tesla Issues Recall for 817,000 EVs Over Seat Belt Reminders
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine