- Texas University Is Arming Its Students With Dildos (Image: MGN)
- A protest against campus carry has got 10,000 people bringing dildos to class.
- “Cocks Not Glocks,” is protesting the new campus carry law that went into effect August 1st.
- A pro-campus carry protest “Clocks Not Cocks,” has also started carrying clocks around campus.
Apparently, not all the students of the University of Texas are happy about the campus carry law that went into effect Augst 1st of this year. As a way of protesting the law, 4,500 dildos were handed out to the students. That's right. They are “campus carrying” dildos instead of guns.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335189000243, 4334008467507, 4335616426035″]
The name for their protest, that happened this morning on campus, was called “Cocks Not Glocks: Campus (Dildo) Carry.”
Organizers of the protest wrote on Facebook, “The State of Texas has decided that it is not at all obnoxious to allow deadly concealed weapons in classrooms, however, it DOES have strict rules about free sexual expression, to protect your innocence. You would receive a citation for taking a DILDO to class before you would get in trouble for taking a gun to class. Heaven forbid the penis.”
Yet, a counter protest “Clocks Not Cocks,” is also being organized, however, not as effectively as “Cocks Not Glocks.” The “Liberty Minded Students,” seem to be backing the campus carry law.
The “Clocks Not Cocks,” protesters are now strapping clocks to their backpacks to demonstrate their support for the campus carry law.
So now you have a bunch of clocks and dildos running around the University of Texas. Open Carry Texas wrote that they “want to encourage anyone attending to support campus carry bring a clock as part of our symbolic protest. Clocks are more necessary on a college campus than Cocks and we want to help educate the gun haters on how to read one and be on time for classes.”
Marcella Lynch, an anti-campus carry protester wrote on Facebook, “What I don’t understand is how so many people can be comfortable carrying a gun to class but think it’s strange and uncomfortable to take a dildo to class. I figure if me having an orgasm can save someone’s life and you shooting a gun can save someone’s life…then I think we should be both be able to open carry. Now I tell you what…I won’t use mine in class if you don’t use yours…deal?”
Over 10,000 people responded to the Facebook invite for the “Cocks Not Glocks,” protest. Watch out University of Texas it looks like your gonna have your hands full.
SEE RELATED: Campus Gun Carry Makes For Easy Targets
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine