- Hannibal Lecter Eats A Man In Florida (Image: MGN)
- A man was arrested after murdering two people in their home, and eating the face of one of the victims.
- It took every officer at the scene and a stun gun to remove the man from the victim.
- The police are assuming that the attacker was on Flakka at the time of the attack.
- Flakka is a synthetic drug that resembles the characteristics of bath salts.
When you think of Florida you think of beaches, spring break, boats, and out of style boat shoes. The last thing you would imagine is a gruesome murder scene. Well, yesterday Martin County, Florida fell victim to a murder scene that came right out of “The Silence Of The Lambs.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335153741875, 4334000767027, 4333915537459″]
Monday evening sheriff's deputies of Martin County, Florida received a call from a man who said he had been stabbed while trying to break up a fight. Yet, when the police arrived they found more than they had expected. They saw a man on top of another man in a driveway, biting his face. As they got closer they realized that the man wasn't just biting the man's face, he was removing the victim's flesh with his teeth.
Unfortunately, the victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His wife was found, after an investigation into the house, dead in the garage. At the moment the identities of the victims or the assailant have not been released, but the police did confirm that the attacker knew his victims.
A neighbor tried to save the life of the victim and suffered substantial injuries. He was airlifted to St. Mary's Hospital and underwent emergency surgery. His condition is still unknown.
They are assuming that the attacker was on flakka. Flakka has been on the rise recently in Florida, it's an inexpensive designer drug that can be smoked, snorted, injected or swallowed. Dozens of cases of flakka incidents have been popping up all over Florida, the amphetamine-like drug is known to cause bizarre behavior in its users. Flakka is made up of the same contents that make bath salts, another drug that has caused cannibalism.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine